CODE OF CONDUCT
We are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and memorable experience for all event guests. In order to do so, a strict code of conduct has been created and all event participants and patrons are expected follow these rules.
Guests will show respect for the event location, grounds, coordinators, vendors, sponsors and participants by leaving the following items at home:
• Firearms, knives or other weapons
• Coolers and outside food or beverage
• Bicycles, skateboards, skates
The following actions will result in immediate ejection of festival grounds:
• Fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
• Possession or use of illegal drugs or excessive and irresponsible use of alcohol.Damage,
destruction, vandalism or theft of any property.
• Taunting, abusive or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
Any individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed from the event and passes will be revoked. In certain situations, the offender may be arrested.